How to Love Mathematical Objects (eBook)
Regular price Rs. 150.00
NOTE: This ebook is available FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY.
by Kuzhali Manickavel
- Draw a line segment. Name one end Buttercup and the other Yes-In-Deedy.
- Draw another line segment. Draw it anywhere.
- Take the first line segment to a queer poetry reading or an exhibition of straight art. Be respectful of the line’s space. Be woke.
- Draw two rhombuses. Make them fight each other. Threaten them with bodily harm if they ever stop.
- Measure the distance between the second line segment and the one you took to the queer poetry reading or exhibition of straight art. Divide the distance by two.
- Share this distance with a loved one or someone you wish was a loved one.
- Anticipate the wants and needs of the very first line segment.
- Buy it things.
- Call it by a word that denotes multiples of a fruit, like peaches, bananas or oranges.
- Watch it sleep.
Also available in print.
Kuzhali Manickavel was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and currently lives in Bangalore. She used to blog at thirdworldghettovampire.blogspot.com.
Other titles by the author